Thursday, June 25, 2009

Feeling Old and Sad

WOW I'm sitting here on the couch watching conflicting reports about Michael Jackson. I was so upset about Farrah and sad about Ed Mcmahon. WOW I grew up watching all three of these talented people. I'm kinda numb right now. I had the Charlies Angels dolls....wanted to be on Star Search and started taking dance classes bc Thriller was the coolest thing I had ever seen. I actually took dance in college taught by a woman who was IN the thriller video. I thought that was the collest thing EVER. I remember when I thought 50 was "old" Now I sit here and just think 50 is so young. How things have changed over the years. This is a sad sad day for the world. My prayers and thoughts are with all 3 of their families and children.

No comments:

Post a Comment