Sunday, October 11, 2009

My head is gonna blow up!!!

WOW Gluten free living is an entire lifestyle change. I was walking through WalMart last night and almost started to cry. The more packages I read the more depressed I got. I didn't pick up ONE thing that I could eat. Everything seems to be made with gluten. I now have to shop at over priced specialty stores that have gluten free sections. I went to a place called "Clarks" and they had an entire wall of gluten free stuff. Again I almost cried. For the first time in a few weeks I almost felt human again. Like I could eat anything I wanted ....from that wall of course. I went there for pizza crust and got pasta and cookies too. The cookies taste like sand but hey there's chocolate in them lol It was great to see that we can eat the same types of things just different brands. I'm still heart broken about never having another In-and-out burger tho. I'm sure my waist lie on the other hand is thrilled to never see another one of those things again. lol I'm sure it didn't help my crying fits that I am also on my period lol Hormones AND lack of gluten? Back away from the crazy lady!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment