Thursday, August 27, 2009

You must Love me....

LMAO It has come to my attention that in order to travel with me you HAVE to love me. I am a spoiled pampered princess when it comes to travel. First class ALL the way. I have never carried my own bags and in most cases I have never unpacked my own bags. I did a bit of modeling during the World Series of Poker and in the process I snapped these pictures of my suite (which I shared with my photographer/bestfriend). When I get into shooting mode things like organization go out the window. After looking at the pictures I'm shocked that he has dealt with this for the last SEVEN years of traveling with me. He puts up with this WILLINGLY. Is he fucking crazy? lol I will admit I did have to clean this mess up myself. *gasp*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment