Sunday, September 6, 2009

Real Parents Vs Fake Parents

I was reading a few different blogs about Michael Jackson's children (yeah I know don't hold it against me)and I kept seeing that people feel the need to know who the "real father" of MJs kids are. Simple answer .... MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON is their real father. A real father is someone who loves you, cares for you,takes care of you , feeds you, clothes you, provides for you and any number of other things. I don't understand why biology is so important. I view it the same way as I do adopted kids. Their kids are just that THEIR kids. I mean are adoptive parents just glorified baby sitters til the person who popped the kid out feels like raising it? NO they are parents. If MJ had legally adopted the kids in the public eye no one would be saying anything. OK wait that's a lie. No matter what these kids would be in the spot light. OK so what MAYBE he used someone Else's sperm (maybe he didn't)that's between him and the donor NOT the general public. ok So what about sperm donors? I would hate to think that all the guys I knew in college who donated sperm to buy ramen noodles for the month would some how have rights to the products of their donation. Or could be sought out after years and told hey this is your kid say Hi! Why can't these kids just be left alone. Their dad is the man who loved them and raised them. Plain and simple. It's so not the publics business.

No comments:

Post a Comment