Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's been way too long

Ok so this cycle my chart says I O-ed on the 13th day of my cycle (again). Well this time we hit the timing right on the head. We BDed twice on the 13th day. Now for the 2WW. I am supposed to test on Friday. I will be out of town so chances are I wont test until Monday. My period isn't due til the 27th or 28th. Iin my stupidity I went out and purchased 2 HPTs and took one yesterday. Of course it was negative and I was all depressed then I counted and the test is good 5 days before your missed period. It's was more than 5 days before my period. I also stupidly purchased blue dye tests. Which from my understanding aren't that great so I will have to go out and buy more tests anyway. I now have to find things to entertain me so I don't run over and pee on that damn stick ....even if it is a blue dye test lol

No comments:

Post a Comment