Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I shouldn't even say anything.....

NO I'm not preggers. :( I found out my house has been filled with black mold for MANY MANY years. Long story short..... Our roof leaked for a long time into our attic (I didn't know our house had an attic lol) I guess the attic then started to grow black mold. I researched and found that black mold can cause infertility and loss of pregnancies. So I have contacted my DR and we are going to start all the testing needed. This might explain a lot of my "odd" health issues. I did read that being gluten free can help with black mold detox. So since I have to be g-free maybe that will help me out for once. So now I just have to wait for the Dr and see what all I have to do. Everyone please say a prayer, light a candle, send well wishes or whatever you do for good health. I'm worried about my fertility but I am also worried about dying. This is all very scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment