Sunday, July 12, 2009

Shoulders Back...Show the Rack

I'm sitting here watching Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime. Not sure I like the show yet. I hate that the skinny woman dies and is soooooooooooooo upset about being put into an average sized woman's body. YES i said average. Size 16 is average. She keeps looking in the mirror and seeing her new round face and gets all sad and depressed. To me being a size 2 isn't "healthy" and in most cases doesn't actually look good. I think I'd be more upset to wake up as a size 2. That would mean I would have small boobs no hips and no booty. All things I love about myself. I could do without my puffy tummy but I'm working on that. I just can't understand how being a size 2 is oh so much better than being smart but with a thicker wasitline. Tho I do think I have my new tag line "Shoulders back....Show the rack". I think I will keep watching to see what direction the show takes. Woman CAN be beautiful and not be a size two just as people can be ugly and a size 2. Thick chicks can and ARE sexy. Stick figures ...well they're stick figures and who wants to play with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment