Tuesday, July 14, 2009

WalMart....Home of the Creepy!

Going to WalMart in general is never a good thing for me. It's even worse when you do it in the "hood" at like midnight. NOTHING good can come of this. I went to the local Wally World by where my mom lives. OY There is a special sort of shopper that goes to WalMart anyway but it's a whole new story when they are going in there at like 12am. Not only did I fear being murdered, raped, molested or thrown up on I feared the insane amounts of unattended drooling/sticky children roaming the store in search of entertainment while their parents sifted through the mountains of cheap shit that they don't need and shouldn't be buying in the first place. Sadly it is illegal to tar and feather the parents of these wild monsters. As I walk through the store searching for tampons and chocolate I have to step over and try not to kill myself on pallets of merchandise that some how made it from the back room to the middle of the floor. REALLY!??!?! The middle of the floor? UGH. I get my items and walk to the check out stand. Equal opportunity employment at it's best or worse depending on who you are. If you are going to work with the English speaking public you should be able to SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!! I would have even been happy with a check out girl who spoke Ebonics. But noooooooooooooooo I get the spanish ONLY speaking bitch with an attitude bc I didn't understand what SHE was saying. My purchase was $8.40 I hand her a $10. She takes it closes the drawer and looks at me. I said my change. She says in her BEST broken english "no change". 10 minutes later she and her manager figure out that I am owed change. I grab my stuff and leave. The parking lot is yet another battle ground. 5 steps outside the door a man runs up to me asking if i want to buy DVDs from the trunk of his car. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa no asshole go away. A few more steps and I'm asked if I'd like to purchase a watch from under the coat of a rather shady looking man in a trench coat. I am just happy I made it to the car alive. No more late night trips to walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment