Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Killing Time

Ok so I need something to do to kill time while we're NOT baby making lmao Kinda odd since I have not one but TWO jobs. Truth is I took the second job in order to have more money for the baby. I have been slacking off on my first job and I really need to get back in the swing of things. I ordered a bunch of beads and stuff off of ebay to make fertility jewelry. Everything I have seen online is sooooo costly and it's just not fair. You are already just so upset about not being able to have a baby then people want to anally rape you on things to help you have a baby. It just sucks. I'm hoping I can make my stuff at a good price. Even if I don't make a lot of money at it, it will make me smile to know I am helping other women who want babies as much as I do. My sleep habits suck. I REALLY gotta get back to sleeping like a normal human being. Gotta get back to sleeping normally to get my fertility chart better. I'm finished working and now I need to go to sleep lol

No comments:

Post a Comment