Wednesday, February 17, 2010

O-Time

ok So I think I ovulated yesterday. I had slight ovulation pains on BOTH sides (which thrills me). I'm kinda sad that there was no baby making this cycle but hey better safe than sorry. Gotta make sure all the STD tests come back negative. I'm reading "It sucked and then I cried" by Heather Armstrong better know as Dooce of www.Dooce.com I thought I would do some pre-baby reading. I may pick up "Taking Charge of your Fertility" or whatever it's called. I'll have to look it up again. I got something I REALLY needed to off my chest on my wonderful TTC forum. Gosh the ladies there are so nice. I just want to throw sticky baby dust all over each and every one of them.
We're going to a high school basketball game tonight. Should be fun. I mean it IS where I found my "peace" a few weeks back. Remind me to tell you that story later on. It's a good one. I promise. It's 6am and I haven't been to bed yet. I am going to try to pop a natural sleeping pill a few days in a row to try to get my body back on track of sleeping at night and being awake during the day. *gasp* an odd concept I know lol

No comments:

Post a Comment