Friday, February 26, 2010

Life in the slow lane

I got a cute teddy bear the other day. He has on a red shirt that says "i love you" and plays music. Not sure of the song but I THINK it's I love you truly. Totally cute! I hope I am not jinxing myself by buying something. I'm not gonna buy anything else. I found a hair clip that a lady who shares my name made me when I was in high school. She has since passed away. I want to keep it not only for myself but for the baby if its a girl.

I was thinking today about how to tell my BFF / FBF (future baby's father) that I got my BFP when it DOES happen. Maybe I'll get a digital test and put it in a box or something and give it to him. Not sure yet. I want it to be special. Maybe I'll make dinner and leave it under his napkin. Oh the ideas lol I have GOT to do better with my G-Free living. I have to be G-free if I want a baby. That's for damn sure. I also have to get better at my BTT chart. I have missed two temping days this cycle.

Ok it's like 5:30am I am heading to bed. I was up late working and now it's time to crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment