Monday, March 8, 2010

Ok We're all GOOD

Ok So I guess not as many of my selfish ways have vanished as I had originally thought. My FBD has been having job finding issues for while now (I got him fired on accident lol) and I guess I just ignored that. I've never known him to NOT have a job so I always just assume he'll be able to get one. With the economy the way it is the job market sucks. I just never thought it would suck for him since he has never had a problem finding a job. We went to dinner and talked about it. I said I was sorry. I never thought about it honestly. It was all about what I needed from him not what he needed in general. At least I know he isn't anti having a baby with me. I sent him some job info today and a couple days ago. I am going to make it a point to try to help him as much as I can. It's the least I can do. I mean I AM about to ovulate ok well i still have like 12 days but still lol I don't wanna miss this cycle. WOW There goes that selfish bitch again. Hey I'm a work in progress lol

No comments:

Post a Comment