Thursday, March 11, 2010

UGH ASSHOLES!!!

OK so this is NOT a fertility post. I was looking at a nice rental home to rent for an up coming vacation with one of my good friends in June of this year. I found what i thought was the perfect house and was in our price range. I SHOULD have known something was wrong from the first email. The property owner Karin (yes I am using REAL names due to not wanting others to deal with these assholes) questioned WHY we wanted to rent the house due to there only being two of us. Since when do you need 40 people to rent a house for a week. I explained (which I don't think I should have had to) that I am allergic to gluten and my friend is basically allergic to everything else. So I need to cook daily when we vacation together. I just get very sick when I eat gluten but my friend Jeff can DIE if he comes in contact with shell fish, nuts, soy and any other number of things. So cooking is kinda a must. AGAIN I don't think I should have had to explain myself but I did trying to be kind. The email address I used to contact her is hooked to a paypal account that is used by the church musician to purchase things for church. She is over 60 years old and until not too long ago didn't have her own email address so we setup the account using mine. I told this stupid cunt that I would get my Friend's paypal info ASAP. I NEVER stated I wanted or even HAD paypal account hooked to the email address I emailed her from. So of course the dumb ass sends the invoice to the email address I emailed her from AFTER I told her I would get Jeff's paypal info to her ASAP. I detest people who can't/don't/wont follow directions. SIMPLE DIRECTIONS! If I tell you that I will get the paypal info to you ASAP that would mean wait to send the bill until AFTER you get the paypal info right? Another thing that struck me as strange was that they required you to pay BEFORE seeing a contract or anything. We just figured paying via paypal would protect us from a scam. So Jeff sends me his paypal info and I forwarded it to her. Jeff's email address is a .cc not a .com (honestly I didn't know this made a difference). This BITCH then turns around and emails me with this shit....

Inza
My husband does not feel comfortable with this. The name for Inza (last name removed) comes up as (Legal name removed) when I sent the invoice. And now you want me to send the invoice to an email address pointing toward Keeling Islands in Central Africa, what the heck? I think we need to know you guys are legitimate people. My husband feels we cannot rent to you because of all the conflicting information.
Sorry
Karin

It's only conflicting because this mindless CUNT can't follow directions. So I emailed dippy and her mind controlling husband the whois info for the domain name that Jeff owns and has owned for 13 YEARS. This twit didn't even bother to return the emails. I even sent her links to the whois searches and NOTHING. I guess people just can't admit when they are wrong and look fucking STUPID.

Their names are

Karin and Rick Dorn
(360) 990-6601

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE ASSHOLE LOSERS!!! NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE PRICE MAY BE.

No comments:

Post a Comment